Friday, February 6, 2009

Wolves in the Throne Room - Malevolent Grain

Wolves in the Throne Room are an ambient black metal band US, and being honest, I didn't like these guys before I heard this. This is their newest EP and my favourite of their works so far. The first track on this album easily one of my favourite songs at the moment. The clean vocals are just great. The second song sounds basically like something out of Two Hunters, which I can put up on request. Anyway, even if you're not a fan of black metal, atleast check this out.

Wolves in the Throne Room - Malevolent Grain

2 comments:

AboveSnakes said...

You put up alot of great music I appreciate it man.

PANKERIJADA said...

Your blog is a pathetic piece of crap.
Hope that Megaupload will delete all your stuff. Suck my cock fucking poseur.
Cheers!!
PANKERIJADA